How do I join?
Those who would like to join the Adjunct Faculty Association (AFA) can fill out the payroll deduction form and the IEA/NEA Membership form and drop off the forms at the AFA office (DP Room 2470). Non members can also contact the AFA about membership via voicemail or email.
For information on membership, you may also contact an AFA officer
- Cheryl Thayer – President
- Mary Hope Griffin – Vice President
- Cindy Del Medico – Treasurer
- Linda Berendsen – Secretary
- John Bishop – Member Advocate
- Valerie Krejcie – Membership
IEA is only as strong as it’s membership. A large membership increases our leverage at the bargaining table and also gives us more delegates at IEA and NEA Representative Assemblies.
Please join the Oakton Adjunct Faculty Association today!