Request for Union Representation

Request for union representation – Weingarten Card

“If this discussion could in any way lead to my being disciplined or terminated, or affect my personal working conditions, I respectfully request that my Association representative be present at that meeting.  Without representation, I choose not to answer any questions.”

If you are interested in union representation, please contact an OCC-AFA officer.  He or she will contact you to discuss next steps.  More information can be found on the Grievance page of this website.